How to look after your skin during Halloween Party Season!
1. Cleansing, toning and moisturising is your friend, don't fear it and certainly don't skip it - 5 mins max!
2. Invest in a good natural and/or organic oil cleanser. Oil cleansers are the ultimate at getting rid of face paints and make up.
3. Use the hot cloth cleansing method. Put on a generous amount of oil cleanser then put a hot cloth on your face to open up pore, massage the cleanser in more to pull out dirt from the pores.
4. Double cleanse. Next use a gel, foaming or cream cleanser, whatever your preference is, to fresh up the skin and make sure the make up or face paint is definitely off.
5. Invest in a good facial mist or toner, something with hyaluronic acid in it for ultimate hydration.
6. Put an oil onto damp skin from the mist - choose an oil suited to your skin. A typical 'dry' oil works if you find you have oily skin and something that takes a bit longer to sink into the skin for dry skins. Go for cold pressed if you can for the extra nutrients.
7. When it starts getting super cold, use a balm overnight to protect, heal and hydrate. If you're finding that your skin is sore and cracked during the day from the cold weather, use a balm during the day to seal in moisture and add a protective layer to your skin.
We still have 30% off of Eco by Sonya, 40% off of BARR Sweden and a whopping 50% off of Karethic for all your skincare needs.