It may well be the school holidays and we are all run ragged, but…… don’t forget your dental routine!
- Tongue scrape to get rid of dead skin cells, bacteria and food debris
- Floss with our vegan charcoal floss to massage gums, remove food debris and freshen breath
- A little interdental will go a long way – we’ve got sizes 0 to 5 – something for everyone.
- Add a little bit of our Brightening Antioxidant toothpaste to your toothbrush of choice, manual or electric, for 2 minutes and you’re good to go.
- Follow up with a bit of coconut oil, olive oil or seasame seed oil for a few min of oil pulling.
It should only take you 5 minutes, unless you oil pull of course, which significantly ups the time spent on your routine….
The combo of holiday, heat and less time spent on yourself whilst the kiddos are off school means you’ll neglect your dental routine so make sure you’re taking time for yourself. Yep, I’m suggesting cleaning your teeth is time for yourself. It’s not sexy, it’s not even relaxing but goodness its important 😉