So you’ve made the leap and purchased the Sonic Wave or you’re hovering over the purchase button and would like to know more here’s the down low on how to get the cleanest teeth in town and the longest lasting electric toothbrush;
The Clean Machine
Our top tips on getting the cleanest teeth of your life:
- Make sure you’re using the right mode for your teeth. If you’ve got sensitivity issues use the sensitive mode, clean can be quite punchy.
- Did you know that if you hold the button down for a few seconds in each mode it’ll switch between a soft, medium and firm motion. Perfect if you want to use the clean mode but need it a bit softer or even harder if you’re a firm brush lover.
- Move around the mouth for 15 seconds in each section, the toothbrush will pulsate when you need to move. Dentists recommend 2 minutes of teeth cleaning twice a day.
- Replace the toothbrush head every 3 months or sooner if you feel the need to.
- Tongue clean and floss to get the best out of cleaning your teeth.
The Longevity Lover
How to look after the Sonic Wave so you get years of use out of it;
- To make your Sonic Wave last make sure you’re using a charging adapter that is 5v/1A – to find this out have a look at the adapter and the voltage on it. To simplify, you need a ‘slow’ charger not a ‘fast’ one that we use for our phones. The slower, longer charge will mean that the lithium ion battery of the Sonic will be able to store the energy more effectively and keep it’s super long charge.
- Charge the Sonic for 12 hours use it then put it on for another 3-5 hours to keep the long life battery. Or do as I do. Leave it to charge overnight, use it then put it back on the charging dock for the day and this seems to keep the charge for at least 6 weeks each time.
- Make sure you are taking care of the Sonic Wave by wiping it over after each use, keeping the charging dock clean, not pushing the button too hard or forcing the heads on too roughly. A gentle push should do it.
- Don’t leave the Sonic Wave in water or use hot water over 40 degrees. A wipe over or run under the tap is sufficient.
- Be careful not to drop it or bash it on anything, doing so could damage the inner workings.
The Sonic Wave is a pricey bit of kit and our aim is to reduce waste so anything that can be done to lengthen it’s life then all the better right?
If you’ve got any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Until then, have a fab week team!