Brush at least twice a day, morning and evening, with a pea sized amount of toothpaste and be sure to brush for at least 2 minutes as dentists advise. Replace your toothbrush at least every 3 months.
FSC Certified Bamboo Handle.
Charcoal Fibre bristles. This includes charcoal and nylon.
- Our bamboo FSC Certified material.
- Whilst our bristles are made out of charcoal fibre, this does also contain nylon.
- This is due to efficacy. When testing other materials, we found that the charcoal fibre gave the best results for polishing, brightening and cleansing.
- With this in mind, our bristles contain 10% less plastic than conventional toothbrush bristles
- The toothbrush packaging is 100% free of plastic.
- You can separate the bristles from the brush handle, composting or recycling the brush handle with the bristles also going in the recycling
- The packaging can be composted or recycled
- We also suggest reusing your toothbrush as a cleaning brush or children’s funky paint brush too.
- Always check local recycling policies.
Adults Charcoal Infused Bamboo Toothbrush
£4.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
Brighten, freshen and cleanse, naturally and sustainably with the power of Charcoal and Bamboo.
- Bamboo Handle – naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Charcoal Infused nylon bristles for extra brightening, bacteria busting and gum soothing.
- 100% Vegan and approved by PETA
- Available in soft, medium and firm bristle
- Will last up to 3 months depending upon use
Our Multi Award Winning charcoal infused bamboo toothbrush isn’t like any other bamboo toothbrush. The charcoal-infused bristles will both cleanse and brighten your teeth, making you feel as though you’ve just stepped out of the hygienist. The activated charcoal will also provide antibacterial properties to help fight bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties qualities to soothe inflamed gums. And, because the bristles are variable lengths, even the tiniest of gaps will be debris-free and sparkling.