FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £20
Brush at least twice a day, morning and evening, with a pea sized amount of toothpaste and be sure to brush for at least 2 minutes as dentists advise. Replace your toothbrush at least every 3 months.
FSC Certified Bamboo Handle.
Bamboo Fibre bristles. This includes bamboo and nylon.
- Our bamboo FSC Certified material.
- Whilst our bristles are made out of bamboo fibre, this does also contain nylon.
- This is due to efficacy. When testing other materials, we found that the bamboo fibre gave the best results for polishing, brightening and cleansing.
- With this in mind, our bristles contain 10% less plastic than conventional toothbrush bristles
- The toothbrush packaging is 100% free of plastic.
- You can separate the bristles from the brush handle, composting or recycling the brush handle with the bristles also going in the recycling
- The packaging can be composted or recycled
- We also suggest reusing your toothbrush as a cleaning brush or children’s funky paint brush too.
- Always check local recycling policies.
Kids Eco Toothbrush
£4.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
- Bamboo Handle – naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial
- Bamboo Infused nylon bristles that pull away stains and fight against plaque, the number one cause of tooth decay in children.
- 100% Vegan and approved by PETA
- Available in soft and medium bristle
- Will last up to 3 months depending upon use
Our bamboo kids eco toothbrush is the perfect toothbrush to show your children that the environment matters. Not only is the bamboo we use sustainable and ethically-sourced, the fully recyclable nylon bristles are infused with the stuff too, offering antibacterial protection as your little ones are brushing whilst also keeping their pearls squeaky clean.
or 4 payments of £1.25 with Clearpay
- £4.99 — or subscribe and save 10%
- Select options